you know the song, Omerta?
"If i am dead, you are forgiven, If I live, I will kill you"
such is a code of honour.
Dear whoever is concerned.
kau jangan fikir aku email kau untuk ulang balik kesilapan lama aku, kau fikir aku dah tak kerja, dah banyak tanggungjawab hutang yang terlepas, kau fikir aku nak mengaku kalah dan melutut depan kau sekaligus menyatakan kau dah menang? kau fikir semua tu?
Kau silap!
Aku lebih kuat dari dulu, aku lebih memahami kenapa Tuhan buat begini dengan aku, aku lebih tabah menghadapi semua perkara. kerana aku tahu Tuhan selalu bersama aku, anugerah yang lebih bermakna dari duduk satu rumah dengan jembalang macam kau.
Apa kau buat dengan wife aku, hinaan kau pada anak aku dan cercaan kau pada arwah ayah aku, aku maafkan dan aku terima...tapi aku tak rasa Tuhan akan maafkan kau, selagi kau tak insaf dan bertaubat. bertaubatlah wahai manusia! supaya Allah (TM) boleh mengampunkan dosa kau...kau tak nampak dari sisi kau bahawa banyak onar yang kau dah buat pada aku dan keluarga aku, apa kau fikir wife aku sihat ke sekarang ni? Dia menderita post-partum depression sebab onar yang kau buat pada dia, tiap-tiap malam dia menangis, siapa yang nak kena hadap? kau? isteri kau? anak lelaki kau?
Aku juga yang kena!!!
yes, I forgive you, which means I am dead, dead inside, void of feelings of mercy for you like what I had a long time ago, I treat you like my own flesh and blood but this is what you repay me?
You called SPP and claimed that I am mentally sick? I do not know you have a PHD in Psychiatry!
whatever it is, if you wanted to mend the severed ties you had with my wife, you have to work very hard to do that, I am all for happy thoughts and positive thinking...but to call my father a "devil"...I still keep the sms you send me. it is not a nice thing to say...
nope, I wont cry like your son did,
me calling your older son born out of wedlock? so what right do you have calling my father a "laki setan" and me born out of wedlock? owh I see, God give you license to curse me but we cannot touch you? tak ubah macam perangai Zionis! I asked "what kind of animal are you?" since my wife had been called by the name of anjing and babi...that is your daughter dont you remember? or are you getting senile for your age?
I accept it with gratitude, my father had been six feet under and I always pray for his well being "there" with God, now with you calling him a Devil...then what God have to say on this? A human being He created from a drop of blood can simply be called a SEtAn??
now I wont bother anymore, you are forgiven and enough is enough!
if we meet you on the street we will simply look the other way, that is what we will do...
if you harass us, we will call the cops on you.
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan